Who Can Vote Absentee?
- Any qualified elector may vote by absentee ballot. You no
longer have to state a reason to receive an absentee
How Do I Apply For An Absentee Ballot?
- Come to the Tuscarawas County Board of Elections and request an absentee ballot or click on one of the application forms below that is right for you and mail it to:
Tuscarawas County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 69
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Can I Vote In The Office? When?
- You may come into our office to vote in-person starting the day after the close of voter registration (29 Days Before The Election). The days and hours have been set by the Ohio Secretary of State's Office in Directive 2014-17 (Issued Persuant to Court Order). Days and Hours will vary from Election to Election.
In-office absentee voting for the May 2, 2017 Primary Election will commence on Tuesday April 4, and end at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 1. Hours during this time period are as follows:
- April 4 - 7 = 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 10 - 14 = 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 17 - 21 = 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 24 - 28 = 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- April 29 = 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- April 30 = 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- May 1 = 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Use Broadway Entrance (Follow The Red "Vote Here" Signs)
Click Here For a Photo of the In-Person Voting Location
Check Status of Absentee Ballot Request
Questions - Call the office at 330-343-8819
- Application for Absent Voter's Ballot (Form 11-A)
by Voter who requires assistance or is hospitalized due to accident or medical emergency (Form 11-B)
- Application by Relative
for Uniformed Services Absentee Voter Ballot (Form 11-E)
- Application for Absent Voter's Ballot by Voter Requiring Assistance (Form 11-F)
- Application by Voter Required to Vote Provisional Ballot Under R.C. 3503.16 to Vote Absentee (Form 11-I)
Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voter Information (UOCAVA)
- Register to vote and apply to receive an absentee ballot using the current Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) available online at www.fvap.gov.
- Helpful Sites for UOCAVA Voters
The PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, Please Click Here to download and install.